In today's fast changing global economy, thoughtful and inspiring leadership is vital to the success of any enterprise and provides a critical advantage in today's marketplace. Lee Hayward and his associates provide coaching and tools that strengthen both business and personal relationships, expand individual leadership capacity and help to successfully navigate challenges in order to achieve desired results. Click here to see some comments from executives and CEOs.
Lee Hayward's personal experience as an ordained pastor, combined with extensive training and credentials in leadership coaching and organizational psychology, make him an ideal candidate for development and training work with both lay and clergy leaders. Lee is "bi-lingual" in the area of faith and business language equivalencies, helping people of faith clarify and integrate both distinctions and similarities of work and faith. Click here to see some testimonials from church leaders and administrators.
Consulting and Training Courses
1. A Higher Standard of Leadership
2. Basic Supervisory Skills
3. Dealing Effectively with Conflict
4. Finding Happiness At Work Through Ethical Behavior
5. Behavioral Interviewing Skills
6. Leadership and the Art of Conversation
7. Consulting Skills
8. Performance Coaching Skills for Supervisors
9. Disc At Work - Understanding Yourself and Others
10. Envisioning and Moving Powerfully Toward the Future
11. Foundations for Leadership Development
12. High Performance Teaming
Click here to see more details.